Any type of Chimney blockage, whether it being form a creosote buildup or a birds nest, is a fire hazard! A chimney fire can destroy your chimney and can cause an entire house fire. In addition to the risk of fire, dangerous fumes can be forced into your home if your chimney is blocked.
Take advantage of our $109.99 Chimney Cleaning Special by filling out the form on the left, or by calling 678-298-0304.
CHIMNEY SAFETY TIPS
- Have your chimney cleaned yearly if necessary. Your family deserves it.
- Tree and branches hanging over the chimney are dangerous. Always keep them trimmed.
- Bricks and mortar aren’t waterproof. Fact they soak up moisture like a sponge. After years of this they start to erode and put your chimney safety at risk.
- The chimney place seems like a great place to put decoration . DON’T DO IT- they are too often flammable. Keep the area free of anything other then fireplace equipment.
- I hope you never have fire to detect, but smoke detectors are a necessity just in case. Be sure to test the smoke detectors once a month and replace the batteries once a year.
- Does a clothes dryer have a chimney ? You bet - the vent that runs from your home dryer to the outdoors.
Do they ever clogged up! Ask our professionals to check yours over. He will inspect it and clean it if necessary.
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011