At Your Home Services Group - painting
At Your Home Services Group
Exterior Painting Services
When done properly, exterior painting can help preserve the value of your home by protecting it from wear and tear and the elements. We use a systematic approach that helps us deliver the quality results you expect from us.
- Clean: As per your proposal, areas are either power washed or hand washed to remove dirt and mildew.
- Surface Preparation: Based on your proposal, all loose paint is scraped away and all glossy surfaces are scuff sanded. All gaps are caulked to prevent water intrusion.
- Paint: Repaired areas are primed, and premium quality paint is applied to a uniform finish.
- Clean: Cleanup is done daily, as well as at the completion of our work. Paint chips are removed and all our materials are packed up and stored neatly.
- Inspect: After our own inspection, you are invited to inspect our work and asked to complete the feedback card for the crew.
Exterior Paint Colour
The colours you choose for your home’s exterior will have the greatest impact on first impressions. We can help you choose a colour palette that will make you smile every time you come home!
Things to consider when choosing exterior colours:
- If neighbouring homes are situated very close to yours, be sure that your colours will be compatible. For example, two very different shades of gold may appear to clash instead of harmonize.
- Are there details on your home that can be highlighted with a contrasting or complementary colour? Shutters, trim, or the front door can serve as a canvas for a punch of creative colour.
- Collect pictures that inspire you from books or magazines. Reviewing these pictures can help you narrow your focus when selecting colours.
- Look around other neighborhoods for colour inspiration, too. Make note of colour schemes that catch your eye and consider their adaptability to your own home.
Browse through our previous work below!
Contact At Your Home Services Group
Email - none provided
Print this page