Our representation encompasses numerous types of facilities and providers including:
- assisted living communities
- congregate housing projects
- continuing care retirement communities (CCRCs)
- HUD financed housing
- independent apartment units
- cooperatives and condominiums
- skilled nursing facilities
- home health agencies
- adult day care providers
The firm also represents hospitals, psychiatric facilities, intermediate care facilities, clinics, physician groups, health maintenance organizations and other health care providers, as well as a wide variety of other for-profit and nonprofit corporations, associations and partnerships, including real estate developers.
A member of the Legal Network International, we assist clients, in cooperation with our affiliated law offices, in almost all areas of the U.S. and in major countries throughout the world.