#225-190 MSRP (US Dollars): $399.99 Product Highlights.
The Super Prism™ is designed for the artist or designer who needs
the best in image clarity and accuracy. Ideal for working from a variety
of challenging originals like photographs, half tones, and highly detailed
drawings. Features a 3-element, color corrected lens for extra sharp images
and increased brightness. This Super Lens enlarges originals from 3 to 20
times. Includes extra accessory lens to extend the range from 3 times enlargement
down to 20% reduction. * Includes 500-watts of photo quality lighting for
a whiter and brighter image. Magnetic door latches and a spring clip keep
copy securely in place. Generous 7" x 7" (18 x 18 cm) top-loading,
glass covered copy area makes for easy placement of large copy, books, or
small 3-D objects. A dual cooling channel system and thermal overload circuit
protect originals from overheating. Dark room required.
- Top-loading 7" x 7" (18 x 18 cm) glass-covered copy area with
adjustable cover to keep artwork flat and secure.
- Enlarges artwork and 3-D objects up to 20 times the original size.
- Included accessory lens extends range down to 80% reduction.
- Features Super Lens: 230mm f/4.5, 3-element color-corrected, precision-ground
lens for extra sharp images.
- Illumination: 500-watts photo quality lighting for a brighter image
*220V units come with 2 each 250 watt halogen lamps
- Dual cooling system and safety overload circuit keep copy cooler.
- Net Weight: 9 lbs.
- UL, CUL and CE approved
- 5-year warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011