#225-090 Product Highlights.
High quality single lens, tabletop projector for convenient horizontal projection of artwork, designs, patterns, prints and line drawings. The Prism™ lens is reversible to achieve a wide projection range from 80% reduction up to 20 times enlargement in full color.* Includes 500-watts of photo quality lighting for a whiter and brighter image. Magnetic door latches and a spring clip keep copy securely in place. Generous 7" x 7" (18 x 18 cm) top-loading, glass covered copy area makes for easy placement of large copy, books, or small 3-D objects. A dual cooling channel system and thermal overload circuit protects originals from overheating. Dark room required.
MSRP (US Dollars): $279.99
- Enlarges artwork and small 3-D objects up to 20 times and reduces to 80% of the original size with one lens.
- Illumination: 500-watts photo quality lighting for a brighter image (included/20 hours)
*220V units come with 2 each 250 watt halogen lamps
- Top-loading 7" x 7" (18 x 18 cm) glass-covered copy area with adjustable cover to keep artwork flat and secure
- Dual cooling system and safety overload circuit keep copy cooler.
- Lens: 200mm precision-ground optical glass
- Net Weight: 8 lbs.
- UL, CUL and CE approved
- 5-year warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011