#225-152 MSRP (US Dollars): $799.99 Product Highlights…
The ultimate projector for clarity and brightness, ideal for the professional or commercial artist, crafter or designer who demands the best in image quality. The superior quality lens of the MC 250™ allows you to enlarge artwork up to 15 times with incredible sharpness and detail. It is unsurpassed for enlarging photos, designs, patterns and detailed artwork onto walls, canvas, or any vertical surface. At only 7 pounds this ultra compact model is easy to position and store, and doesn't require much space for projection. A 10 times enlargement needs only 10' of projection range. Fan cooling also allows for projection for long periods. The top-loading 6" x 6" copy area with removable cover easily accommodates oversize artwork or 3D objects allowing for an almost endless list of applications. The MC 250 also features a 300 watt halogen lamp for a whiter and brighter image (approx. life of 75 hours). Simple operation, too… Just plug it in, and adjust the focus by turning the threaded lens barrel for a precise image. Dark room required.
- Imported from Germany
- Enlargement from 3 up to 15 times the original size
- Illumination: 300-watt Halogen (included) for unsurpassed brightness (approx. life of 75 hours)
- Top-loading 6 " x 6" (15 x 15 cm) glass copy area with removable cover to accommodate oversized originals
- Ultra compact and lightweight for easy positioning
- Lens: 280mm precision-ground, threaded, 3-element color-corrected lens for startling sharp and accurate images
- Threaded lens barrel for precise focusing
- Net Weight: 7 lbs.
- Cooling fan and safety overload circuit keeps copy cooler
- 1-year warranty available
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011