ArresterWorks Free Webinars
February 25, 2011 10am EST
Get the Facts on Upcoming Energy Handling Tests for Arresters
In 2012, a new edition of IEC 60099-4 and IEEE C62.11 will be published. In these two documents, new
requirements for arresters will be issues that cover testing and evaluating arrester energy handling capabilities.
These tests are still in the development stages but very near completion. These two webinars will be about
these new tests. What will be covered are
- Objectives and Rationale of the new tests
- Definitions of Thermal Energy Handling, and Surge Handling.
- Thermal Energy Rating Verification Tests Sequence and Evaluation
- Surge Energy Rating Verification Test Sequence and Evaluation
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone new to the industry who wishes to learn the details of Arrester Energy Tests
- Standards engineers responsible for specifying arresters
- Any stake holder that is interested in arrester standards.
- Arrester Manufacturers that wish to understand the proposed tests
- Anyone that just wants to listen in on a standards conversation
10:00 to 11:00am Eastern Standard Time on February 25th
High Speed Connection and the ability for a small GO-TO-Meeting setup program to
be installed during login.