Pre Site Visit Meeting
- Set clear objectives and identify all locations that need assessment
- Initial training of personnel is desired by client.
- Review existing data.
Site Visit Along with client personnel as desired by the client,
each site is assessed and the following competed.
- Arrester Losses measured using state of the art watts loss metering.
- Arrester age and type recorded.
- Arrester thermal profile measured.
- Arrester physical condition assessed.
- Arrester location relative to protected equipment documented.
- Protected equipment assessed BIL, BSL and Age.
- Arrester Failure mode type determined.
- Permanent monitoring equipment installed if desired.
- New arrester installation options analyzed.
- Complete set of photos collected.
Arrester Condition Assessment Report and RecommendationsWithin one week of
the site visit, there will be a complete report on the visit with the following.
Arrester Condition Assessment Brochure
- Condition of the assets relative to residual life
- Losses summarized.
- Failure mode analysis
- Margin of Protection Analysis
- Recommendations for replacement if necessary
- Purchase assistance if desired.
- Installation change recommendation if necessary
- Recommendation on monitoring options.
Call ArresterWorks at +1 (716) 307-2431