Purchase ArmRX Arm Glove Dispenser for your Hospital or Institution
Improving Patient Care At A Fraction Of The Cost!
Are your nurses cutting the end out of plastic bags, spending 5 - 10 minutes and a lot of tape in an attempt to protect patient IV’s and bandages for their daily bathing? What happens when that necessary protection leaks? ArmRx® is the ultimate simple solution to this problem at a fraction of the cost of makeshift and potentially leaking protective covers.
#121118 - HOSPITAL & INSTITUTIONAL DISPENSERS
Individual Arm Glove Packs
- sold in 30 pk Dispenser Boxes
Self dispensing counter top or shelf box contains 30 Individual Hospital Arm Glove packages. Each Individual Hospital Arm Glove package contains one ArmRx® Arm Glove, 2 ArmRx® hook and loop straps and complete instructions for installation and use.
Each single pack of ArmRx® Arm Gloves consist of a single arm sleeve with 2 "hook and loop" straps that adjust the glove to the required size and fasten it securely on the limb, forming a watertight pocket that helps keep the user's arm completely dry even during total submersion in water.
Gains specific to Healthcare Organizations and Care Institutions..
- Cost savings on the premature replacements of casts, bandages and dressings damaged by water and moisture
- Cost savings on expensive nursing time required to replace the damaged dressings, bandages and plaster casts
- Cost savings on nursing time spent on assisting patients with their personal hygiene
- Cost savings on fewer health complications associated with undesirable exposure to water
- Achievable improvements in patient hygiene, cleanliness and independence
- Overall positive impact on standards of care
- Easy storage, administration and disposal
- Cost effective solution to many healthcare issues associated with effective patient recovery and rehabilitation