ArgusON has the ability to monitor numerous conditions on wind energy farms. These range from tracking the real time status of obstruction lighting to site access activity, site security, and HVAC control. We can monitor, collect, analyze, and deliver critical information about wind energy farms to permit our customers to make data driven decisions.
From basic call center services, to complex alert monitoring hardware, the ArgusON NOC provides 24/7/365 alert monitoring and notification solutions to meet your critical business needs. Our fully redundant NOC and data center provides a reliable infrastructure for your mission critical applications, handling over 1 million messages each year and providing our customers with the critical information. In addition to our automated systems, our technical staff is available to handle your customer issues or escalation procedures 24 hours a day - so you don’t have to.
- 24/7/365 Operations - Agents are available around the clock so you don’t have to be.
- Redundancy - All systems are fully redundant to provide the maximum uptime available for your business needs.
- Power - Connected to a natural gas generator for unlimited uptime in the event of a power outage.
- Communications - Connected to teleco via fiber ring.
- Data Storage - All data stored on SAN equipment with data replicated to off-site disaster recovery location and backed up nightly with backups stored offsite.
- Call Recording - All calls recorded for quality, compliance and issue resolution purposes.
- Automatic Call Distribution - Calls are routed to the first available agent trained to meet your specific needs.
- Personalized recording and call tree system available.
- Trouble escalations available with manual call follow-up.
- Technical support staff available with expertise in electronics troubleshooting 7am - 7pm Monday - Friday.
- Online Status - Asset tracking and ticket status/history available online - anywhere, anytime.
Contact us at 1-800-821-5825.