More than Monitoring™
When you don’t have the time or the personnel to actively watch system performance, the ArgusON National Operations Center (NOC) can do it for you.
In addition to System Monitoring Services, ArgusON Solar Management Services includes all of the following items:
24/7/365 Management of Incoming Alarms
- Monitoring Technicians review all alarms received by our network.
- Remote diagnostics on equipment are performed if applicable.
- Appropriate trouble tickets are opened.
- Ticket notifications are escalated per client instructions.
In addition to updates to tickets through the Management portal, tickets will be updated based on information received by the Call Center related to the issue and can be closed when the issue is resolved. Additionally, for site repairs, the following will take place:
- Troubleshooting of system issues is performed with National Operations Center (NOC) technical support, on-site technician, and solar equipment manufacturers if needed.
- After repair, proper system operation is verified with the on-site technician.
- The repair Trouble Ticket is closed with the following information:
- Technician’s Name and Company
- Parts Replaced
- Services Performed
Call Center Services
Our toll-free number can be posted at the site to provide visitors with contact information. All calls are routed via Automatic Call Distribution system to the first available qualified customer service representative for quick response 24/7/365, and all calls are recorded for quality purposes. This service can be used to:
- Track timing of visitors to the site.
- Provide gate access codes to contractors.
- Notify site owner of issues in the area (calls from police, neighbors, etc.).