National Operations Center · ArgusON
Technical Support, Natural Gas, Disaster Recovery
Commercial solar PV installations are very expensive investments. The ArgusON 24/7/365 National Operations Center (NOC) offers numerous dynamic solutions to help protect your investment and ensure your expected ROI. From basic call center services, to complex alert monitoring hardware and alert services, the ArgusON NOC is a one-stop shop to optimize solar PV system performance.
Our fully redundant NOC and data center provides a reliable infrastructure for your commercial PV system. We handle over 1 million messages each year and provide our customers with the critical information they need to make data driven decisions. In addition to our automated systems, our technical staff is available to handle your customer issues or escalation procedures 24 hours a day - so you don’t have to. The ArgusON NOC currently manages over 29,000 remote sites on a daily basis.
- 24/7/365 Operations: Agents are available around the clock so you don’t have to be.
- Redundancy: All systems are fully redundant to provide the maximum up-time available for your business needs.
- Power: Connected to a natural gas generator for unlimited up-time in the event of a power outage.
- Communications: Connected to telecommunications network via fiber ring.
- Data storage: All data stored on SAN equipment with data replicated to off-site disaster recovery location and backed up nightly with backups stored off-site.
- Call Recording: All calls recorded for quality, compliance and issue resolution purposes.
- Automatic Call Distribution: Calls are routed to the first available agent trained to meet your specific needs.
- Personalized recording and call tree system available.
- Trouble escalations available with manual call follow-up.
- Technical support staff available with expertise in electronics troubleshooting Monday through Friday, 7am - 7pm.
- Online Status: Asset tracking and ticket status/history available online - anywhere, anytime.
, Call Center
, Commercial Solar Pv
, data center
, Disaster Recovery
, Electronics Troubleshooting
, Escalation Procedures
, Gas Generator
, Natural Gas
, Natural Gas Generator
, Solar Pv System
, Technical Support
, Technical Support Staff