The TrojanUVLogic Series is a robust, highly
versatile UV water treatment system utilizing amalgam technology, with broad capabilities for many
industrial applications. Available in numerous configurations,
it has proven its reliability in thousands of
The series features the industry's most advanced low-pressure, high-output (LPHO) amalgam lamp technology and utilizes this advancement as an efficient and cost effective alternative across many applications. As a result, TrojanUVLogic systems require only one-third the number of lamps to deliver a dose equivalent to those of conventional systems.
The "L-shaped" reactor design was developed using advanced computer modeling, resulting in 40% greater hydraulic efficiency than conventional systems. Compact in size and with the ability to be mounted vertically or horizontally, the TrojanUVLogic maximizes installation flexibility and preserves precious floorspace.
Single-ended lamps and quartz sleeves allow fast lamp change-outs without tools, and features an optional manual or automated sleeve cleaning system, that can be operated while the reactor is online. In addition to a comprehensive list of standard features, each system undergoes rigorous quality checks and electronic functionality and hydrostatic pressure testing before leaving our facility.
The TrojanUVLogic Series consists of a 316L stainless steel treatment chamber and a UL TYPE-3R 304 stainless steel control cabinet featuring a microprocessor-based controller. A maximum cable length of 15 feet (5m) is available. 11 standard models are available, with flow rates between 230GPM - 1240GPM. Additional flowrates are also available. Please contact Aquafine or your local distributor for more information. All models are NSF 50, CE and cULus Listed.
Features & Options
- UL Type- 3R Stainless Steel Control Cabinet
- 316 L Stainless Steel Treatment Chamber
- Viton® Gaskets and O-rings
- 9,000 Hour Single-Ended (SE) Amalgam Lamps
- MIcroprocessor-Based Controller
- HANDS/OFF/AUTO (HOA)
- Lamp Status Indicator
- Lamp Out Alert (LOA)
- Temperature Safety Control
- UV Intensity Meter with 4-20mA
- 150 psig (10barg) Standard Operating Pressure
- Optional Manual or Automatic Quartz Sleeve Cleaning Assembly
(02AS20 is available with manual wiper only)
- Optional Inlet/Outlet Flange (DIN)
- Optional Sanitary Fittings
- Optional Vertical Mounting
- Optional 120V AC Operating Power
- Other I/O Sizes Available for Other Flow Rates