SCD H Series
Aquafine’s SCD H Series maximizes TOC reduction efficiency in high volume, ultrapure, waste or reclaim applications, while providing both indoor and outdoor flexibility.
Utilizing our modular skid configurations, less floor space and higher flow rates with the state-of-the-art technology featuring sophisticated microprocessor controls, the SCD H Series is an innovative and reliable solution.
The SCD H series is available in seven models with flow rates ranging from 60 to 200 U.S. GPM (14 to 45 m3/hr). The SCD H series is also available in a skid-mounted design.
Features & Options
- UL TYPE-1 Painted Carbon Steel Control Cabinet
- 316L Stainless Steel Treatment Chamber
- ANSI Rotatable/Lap Joint Configuration
- Running Time Meter
- Cycle Counter
- HANDS/OFF/AUTO (HOA) (24V DC)
- Lamp Status Indicator
- Lamp Out Alert (LOA)
- Viton® Gaskets & O-rings
- Optional UL TYPE-3R Stainless Steel Cabinet
- Optional UV Temperature Detector, Hot Water Sanitizable
- Optional UV Intensity 4-20mA, 0-10V DC Output
- Optional Stainless Steel Compression Nuts
- Optional Sanitary Fittings
- Optional Multi-Unit Skid Assembly