Knowledge Maps™ have been used by companies around the world to transform
their employees into knowledge partners, focusing the organization on the most
critical issues facing the business.
Knowledge Maps are customized to meet each client's unique needs, whether
those needs be company-wide strategy communication or executive leadership
Employees that experience a Knowledge Map learning process will typically:
- Be asked to challenge their attitudes and assumptions.
- Review and understand marketplace data that supports the need for change.
- Seek understanding and collaborate with others in the group to acquire
new knowledge about customers, competitors and internal performance.
- Develop new conclusions about the business issues being explored.
- Determine their role in dealing with the business issues and what it will
take to create success for the company, as well as for themselves.
- Identify and internalize the specific action steps they must take to realize
this newly determined role.