APLICOR INTERNET MARKETING SOLUTION
More Effective Marketing Equals Increased Return on Investment!
Sales and marketing management professionals recognize that you have to spend money to make money. However, the most successful business development professionals also know that you can't manage what you can't measure and advertising or demand generation programs performed without historical analysis, methodical execution and demonstrated payback are often money down the drain. Aplicor Marketing Management adds science and predictability to what has traditionally been an emotionally evaluated business expenditure.
MARKETING AUTOMATION BENEFITS
- Campaign management and analysis for more successful qualified lead generation
- Flexible target market segmentation for more personalized campaign distributions and better ROI
- Lead distribution management with continuous lead visibility to ensure follow-up, follow-through and steady advancement
- Nurture campaigns and drip campaigns for multiple distribution campaign events
- E-mail broadcasts with personalization content merging and automated response tracking
- Call scripts and scorecard responses for improved sales lead qualification and discovery results
- Real-time marketing ROI which tracks every sales dollar back to the campaign source
CONSISTENT AND REPEATABLE SUCCESS
MORE EFFECTIVE LEAD MANAGEMENT
Lead generation and lead management are critical precursors to sales and business development execution. The impact and importance of lead management has risen sharply due in part to the increased competitiveness resulting from the current economy. Effective lead management is far more than acquiring suspect lists or performing demand generation 'blasts' of e-mails, faxes or direct mail letters. Effective lead management is the acquisition of predicted and sufficient qualified sales lead opportunities and the subsequent discovery, management, nurture, and tracking of leads through a completed sales cycle and beyond. Aplicor improves lead management by increasing accountability and viewing leads from generation through closing.
- Most mid-market organizations forfeit the bulk of their marketing results due to leads which are not followed up on a timely basis, followed-up more than once or followed-up at all. Aplicor Marketing Management can provide visibility with real-time views of individual leads which are getting cold, have become idle or have not received the attention they deserve
- Organizations often base their marketing investment decisions on guesswork and further allocate the budget based on the number of programs instead of individual program effectiveness. Further, continued investments often recur based on a pattern and with little to no change based on individual program return on investment (ROI). Aplicor Marketing Management illustrates the anticipated and actual ROI for every marketing program, lists the programs in a relative and comparative results hierarchy, displays the trends of each program over time and allows marketing budget dollars to be allocated to the highest value marketing programs
- Marketers normally lose track and remove themselves from accountability for lead conversion once the lead is handed over to the sales force. Aplicor Marketing Management is integrated with Aplicor Sales Force Automation so that Marketers have individual and collective lead views by type of lead, product, territory, salesperson or other segmentation. Leads distributed to the Sales Force can then be benchmarked and compared across segments. Marketers can become informed if leads to a distributed segment or salesperson fall below the norm, otherwise fail to advance or need outside assistance. Aplicor provides an effective link for sales and marketing professionals to work together