We offer several discount programs* for our customers with Amica homeowners, renters or condominium policies. You may already be benefitting from some of these discounts, and we'd be happy to talk with you about all of the available options in your state.
- Multi-line discount: We'll give you a discount if you have both auto and home policies with Amica. A higher discount may apply if you have an umbrella policy, too.
- Higher deductibles: Deductibles up to $25,000 ($10,000 for tenants) are available to you for additional premium savings. In many states, separate deductibles are also available for windstorm or hail losses.
- Alarm system: Premium credits are available for burglar alarms, sprinkler systems and fire alarms.
- New/Remodeled home credit: We include a discount in your homeowners policy if your home was built or has been remodeled within the last 60 years.
- Automatic detection devices: You may be eligible for a discount if you have a temperature monitoring system, a water leak or gas leak detection system installed in your home.
- Mitigation: We'll reward you for having windstorm-resistant features on your home.
- Loyalty: We reward customers with a loyalty discount, because we recognize the value of a long-term relationship.
- Claim-free: We'll lower your premium if you have no claims on your policy.
*Not all discounts are available in all states.
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011