Free Android iPhone Mobile Banking :: America First Credit Union
America First Credit Union
- More convenient - Now available for iPhone, Android, mobile browser, and SMS (text messaging) users.
- No need to remember yet another password - Log in to Mobile Banking using the same login credentials as Online Banking.
- Do more - Access your America First account, as well as any linked accounts, set up inside Online Banking.
- Find us - Search for branches or ATMs based on your current location (if allowed by the phone) or by a location you enter.
How do you mobile bank?
iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad users:
- Download via the Android Marketplace using your device. If you have the ability, scan the QR code in the left sidebar.
- Enter the registration code sent to your mobile device.
Other smart phones
Whether you have the Mobile Banking app on your device or not, you can always use your mobile browser to access your accounts. And you'll be able to log in with the same Online Banking password or PIN.
If you misplace this personalized link, you can request a new one by selecting the "Get a link to the Mobile Banking Web site" option within the Mobile Banking section of Online Banking.
Below are the commands for our Text Messaging system:
- BAL = account balance
- HIST(space)Texting nickname = account history
- ATM(space)Zip code = nearest ATM
- BRANCH(space)Zip code = nearest branch
- HELP = Mobile Banking help
Mobile check deposit coming in 2012.