Alpine Court Reporting has been providing court reporting and transcription services for many years.
We offer large firm expertise with the responsiveness and personal attention of a personal, technologically driven and efficient firm to each of our large and small clients. With us, every one of our clients is as important as the other and the foundation of our business.
Our specialties include:
- Toxic tort
- Medical Malpractice
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Construction Defect
- Copyrights & Trademarks
- Asbestos Litigation
- Civil and Divorce Litigation
- Patent Infringement
- Product Liability
- Government Affairs
- Labor Law
- Engineering Conventions
- Conferences and Focus Groups
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Heavy Construction Patents
Additional Services Include:
- National and International Coverage
- Video deposition services Interpreters available
- Real-time Reporting with Live and Internet Connectivity
- Interpreting and translation services.
- Transcription Services
- Document and Case Management
- Same-day, next-day, expedited and regular delivery of transcripts
- Exhibits hyperlinked to the transcript Secure Online Repository
- LiveNote/Caseview/Summation reporter feeds with wireless connections
- Streaming Internet Realtime depositions
Your court reporter will arrive approximately 20 minutes before your meeting begins.
Confirmations — you will receive a call 24 hours in advance to confirm your proceeding.
Notifications by e-mail
- A "Certificate of Deponent Page or Errata Sheet (commonly referred to as a read and sign) has been received by our office and a hard copy is in the mail to you.
- Your deposition notice has been received in the mail and that we have a reporter scheduled to cover your deposition. If we do not contact you, it means we have not received the notice, so please contact us.
Geographic Coverage — nationwide and international including Alaska and Hawaii, Puerto Rico and overseas assignments.