Web Content Management System - QuantumCMS
QuantumCMS is an easy-to-use (CMS) that allows anyone to update their web site. QuantumCMS simplifies authoring to let you update your web site whenever you want.
Learn more about QuantumCMS at .
QuantumCMS has a number of features designed to support the various ways organizations publish information. From workflow management to auditing procedures, all of the features of QuantumCMS are accessible through an easy-to-use interface.
QuantumCMS builds pages dynamically allowing for site personalization, index and comparison views to be updated easily.
As your online requirements grow, QuantumCMS can grow with you. QuantumCMS has feature modules that you can add to increase the functionality of your web site.
- 100% browser based - nothing to install
- Intuitive and easy-to-use administration interface
- User interface geared toward non-technical users
- Customizable dashboard for easy access to pages/sections you edit most frequently
- Drafts allow you to save pages during the editing process and prevent lost work should your session time out
- Custom Form Builder lets you create surveys and response forms, collect RSVPs and customer feedback
- Locally controlled file management system for uploads and downloads
- Full featured WYSIWYG Editor with spell checker
- HTML source code editor for technical staff
- Save and preview your web pages for publishing at a later time
- Create short/tiny URLs for your pages
- Syndicate information from and to other QuantumCMS websites via RSS
- Separation of site content from "look and feel" design aspects
- Seamless integration of independent applications into the site's look and feel
- Dynamically driven pages mean the same content can appear in multiple summary views
- Easy addition of presentation layers geared toward multiple output formats (HTML, XML, WAP, various print formats)
Ensuring Web Standards
- W3C/WAI and Section 508 compliant
- Fully integrated navigational tools to create custom site navigation
- Integrated full-text search engine with user-defined hidden keywords
Audit and Control Features
- Tracking of content origins including date, time, author/editor/publisher and history
- Tracking change history with versioning, allows for rollback to previous page versions
- Each user can be assigned appropriate permissions by the site administrator
- User authentication tools for securing site content on both the public and authoring interfaces
- QuantumCMS is built on Microsoft components including: .Net, XML/XSLT, COM+, ADO, Visual Basic, Transact- SQL Server
- The system requires Microsoft Internet Information Server and the Microsoft SQL Server database