COBOL Compiler: NetCOBOL for Windows
web applications, Cobol
- Highest performance and reliability
- Supports native 32-bit code (NetCOBOL for Windows) and 64-bit code (NetCOBOL for Windows x64)
- Standards Compliant (Full ANSI Standard COBOL X3.23 1985)
- Compatible with VS COBOL II, OS/VS COBOL and Micro Focus COBOL
- Embedded SQL Preprocessor with ODBC support, with USE FOR DEADLOCK procedures for escaping from database deadlock situations
- CGI, ISAPI and SAF support subroutines
- Converts data between COBOL data files and XML
- Creates and works with COM/DCOM objects
- COBOL objects invokable from Active Server Pages®
- Provides Web Application Wizard for creating Web applications
- Full-function GUI COBOL Integrated Development Environment (Edit, Compile, and Debug)
- Supports multi-threaded execution
- Provides event logging, trouble-shooting information on abends and just-in-time debugging
- Supports Unicode application development.
- Includes the Fujitsu , , and utilities.
The NetCOBOL Project Manager is a project-oriented development environment that provides integrated access to an editor, compiler (NetCOBOL), interactive debugger, execution environment, and other supporting tools. V9 added the option of using the Eclipse™ development environment as an alternative to the NetCOBOL Project Manager.
, web applications