Al-Anon Information Service Treasurer
Al Anon Ottawa
The duties of the AIS Treasurer are the following:
- Pay the mailbox rental fee in the Fall.
- Pay the fees for renting meeting rooms at the McNabb community center for the September to June period.
- Pay the fees for renting meeting rooms at the McNabb community center for July and August
- Prepare the monthly treasurer's report for the months September to June.
- Prepare the annual expense report.
- Prepare the budget for the next year.
- Book rooms at the McNabb community center for the weekly Sunday McNabb public information meeting, the monthly AIS meeting, the monthly joint District meeting, and other special meetings as required
- Collect mail from the mailbox and deliver it to the Chairperson.
- Be the contact person for the AIS bank account at Scotia Bank (Somerset and Bronson branch).
Contact Al Anon Ottawa
Email - none provided
Print this page