Al-Anon Information Service Literature Coordinator
Al Anon Ottawa
The duties of the AIS Literature Coordinator are the following:
- Maintain a good supply of the Conference Approved Literature (CAL).
- Supply pamphlets for the literature table at the weekly Sunday McNabb meetings.
- Supply pamphlets for Al-Anon conferences, special AIS projects and people who call the hotline to request literature.
- Maintain a log of literature received and distributed.
- Maintain a small petty cash fund for purchasing stamps used to mail literature.
- Prepare an annual report on the types of literature requests received during the year.
Contact Al Anon Ottawa
Email - none provided
Print this page