Mass Spectrometer Data System Products from Adron Systems
Data System, Data Systems, acquisition
Adron Systems provides innovative technology for your aging mass spectrometer systems.
Our line of replacement data systems are flexible, high-performance, cost-effective, and robust.
- Flexible by design. Our Vx Acquisition™, EnviroLink™,
and Vector/2™ data systems control a wide variety of mass
spectrometers, chromatographs, and autosamplers. Create instrument configurations based on your
laboratories needs and available equipment. Your instrument configurations are not limited by
the original system vendor.
- Versatile control of your instrument parameters including computer control
of several chromatographs and autosamplers. Our tune and calibration routines provide fine-level control
of your mass spectrometer's various elements.
- High-performance in our data systems results from many factors including
auto-ranging analog-to-digital converters (A2D), digital signal processor (DSP), fast scanning
electronics, and new computer technology. Our data systems utilize multi-tasking for effective instrument
control. (Note: performance factors are dependent on the type of mass spectrometer.)
- Cost-effective. Our data systems are a cost-effective investment for
your laboratory. Replacing flaky or obsolete data systems brings new vigor to your mass spectrometer
- Robust data system electronics; giving years of dependable service.
- Dependable acquisition system software, providing unattended acquisition of data
from autosamplers and purge-and-trap devices.
- Windows 7™
- Windows Vista™
- Windows XP
The Vx Acquisition data system is the
recommended upgrade for Teknivent and ProLabVector/2 and EnviroLink users.
For information on the EnviroLink & Vector/2 line of data
systems, visit the product page.
, Data System
, Data Systems
, Mass Spectrometer