Services | adgnetcom
investments, Computing Environment Needs
Computing Environment Needs
ADGnetcom consultants understand that your organization has unique technology requirements. Packaged, off-the-shelf solutions do not always effectively address the needs of your individual staff or your corporate structure. That's why we offer custom solutions for your business and work closely with your existing technical staff to ensure that what is proposed will integrate seamlessly with your existing environment. ADGnetcom Consultants combine industry-leading knowledge with "trusted" technologies and a unique ROI process to insure the success of every integration project. Although ADGnetcom is committed to recommending and delivering the most effective solution for you today, the dynamic nature of the industry means that your computing environment needs will continue to evolve. Our systematic approach to problem solving and our industry expertise allow us to provide you the World of Difference that will help you succeed - now and in the future. You can count on ADGnetcom's strong financial position, long-term track record, and solid vendor relationships to keep pace with your company as you move into new markets, into new geographies, and into the twenty-first century. ADGnetcom will be your partner to help you upgrade your existing infrastructure to take best advantage of tomorrow's leading technologies.
ADGNetcom’s IT Strategy Center of Excellence (CoE) provides insight and counsel to clients regarding trade-offs and opportunities available for making prudent investments in technology. Our highly skilled practitioners work in project teams, sharing resources, knowledge, and best practices to implement recommendations based on proven methodologies.
Focusing on current IT strategy service offerings and next-generation solutions, our IT Strategy team provides the following capabilities:
- IT Portfolio Management (IT PfM).The IT PfM approach is typically combined with a set of tools for identifying, diagnosing, controlling, and increasing the aggregate return on investments at a given level of risk tolerance. IT PfM delivers the benefits of balancing supply and demand of IT resources, eliminating redundancy, and enabling better alignment with strategic goals. ADGNetcom provides strategic, and technical IT PfM services, including helping clients rate and rank proposals, determine the economic worth of investments, and make objective “buy-sell-hold” decisions.
- Enterprise Architecture (EA).ADGNetcom helps government IT leaders maintain a holistic view of their enterprise, positioning applications, infrastructure, and information to support key business processes. Our integrated EA strategies lead to improved business processes, operational stability of investments, cohesion between departments and operating units, enhanced communication, and increased market competitiveness.
- Business BluePrinting.ADGNetcom helps organizations successfully develop and implement a comprehensive approach to IT governance by assessing their IT structure and governance capabilities, identifying the best suited structural and governance approaches for them, and providing implementation support. We use business blueprinting to help assess an organization’s readiness to create and, more importantly, use EA products and information based on a pragmatic evaluation of key indicators.
- Data and IT Strategy Integration.Data and IT strategy integration ensures that an organization’s IT strategy activities account for impacts imparted by its data and information-sharing objectives. ADGNetcom’s approach for data strategy and IT management process integration includes both practicable guidance and analytical tools to help assess an organization’s data and IT management environment.
- IT Strategic Planning.ADGNetcom helps organizations formulate a strategic agenda outlining how IT will be used to meet mission needs and stakeholder requirements. Our phased planning methodology is based on helping organizations understand the plan’s purpose, scope, contributors, and audience; identifying appropriate IT visions, goals, and strategies; and developing, executing, and overseeing action plans for implementing their IT strategies.
- Cloud Computing.ADGNetcom has long advocated cloud computing as a viable option for public -sector organizations that want to centralize software and data storage management while avoiding the cost of in-house hardware and software maintenance. Working in concert with our Systems Delivery and IT Infrastructure teams, our IT Strategy team assists agencies and departments in uncovering the drivers, key considerations, and other important factors to aid them in their migrating to the cloud.
- Organization and Governance.Although there is no one-size-fits-all solution to managing IT, an enterprise organization and governance approach can optimize mission performance, maximize the value and deployment of IT resources, and shape technology innovation. ADGNetcom works with organizations to develop tailored organization and governance solutions that reflect their unique IT strategy and objectives as they align to mission and resource considerations.