Activiser Adds Mobility to CRM’s Native Service Scheduling to Increase Productivity and Improve Customer Satisfaction
Your customers demand – and deserve – prompt, professional service.
Your field service staff has too much to do, and too little time to do it.
You need to increase efficiency, improve customer service, and reduce costs.
If you can not deliver, your competitors will.
Activiser provides a wireless and paperless link between Dynamics CRM and service staff in the field. Access to complete, real-time information enables service companies to exceed their clients’ service level expectations while optimizing the capacity of their field service resources.
Extend MS CRM to Your Field Workers and Enjoy
• Increased efficiency: Deliver job orders in real time, directly to your service staffs’ PDAs. Complete more service calls with the same number of staff. Shorten your billing cycles.
• Improved customer service levels: Respond faster to critical job orders. Optimize routing of service staff. Access historical customer data to help resolve current issues faster.
• Reduce costs: Eliminate duplicate data entry. Minimize travel – and phone calls – to and from the office. Eliminate multiple site visits to complete a job.
• Improve your existing processes: Activiser integrates seamlessly into your existing processes to improve – rather than change – the way you work. Activiser simply adds the benefits of mobility to the Service Scheduling functionality you use in Dynamics CRM every day.
• Full support for Dynamics CRM v4.0 and Windows Mobile 6: Activiser supports Dynamics CRM v3 and v4. It runs on Windows Mobile devices version 5.x and higher. And it works with over any mobile data connection (WiFi, WiMax, CDMA, GPRS, 3G).
• Know where your field workers are: Now with location support for GPS enabled devices, Activiser can tell you where your people are, and where they’ve been.
What Does This Mean For Our Customers?
• Increased visibility: “Activiser enables management to easily access data on field technician productivity, invoicing cycles, jobs awaiting approval for invoicing, and much more,” says Sue Graham from local security customer, ‘Matrix’.
• Improved customer service: “Our technicians are now able to respond to customer work orders as rapidly as our security officers respond to alarms,” says Ms Graham. “And they arrive on site with more knowledge about the customer and their requirements.”
• Increased field technician productivity: “Five minutes after our call centre books a job, it is in the hands of the right field technician,” says Ms Graham, “without the need for him or her to visit the office or even to call for additional information. We’re able to complete more jobs – and do each job better – without increasing head count.”
• Improved issue resolution: “Because the details of every job are preserved electronically, they are readily accessible to both our customer service team and our technical department,” says Ms Graham. “Pending work orders are allocated dynamically, and completed work orders are available in an instant.”