Acticare IC and HFI are fully portable Electrotherapy Centres that provides multiple treatment modalities and have fully programmable advanced user modes.
Acticare IC and HFI are unique in that they deliver the power output of a professional desktop electrotherapy machine in a battery powered device that you can carry in your pocket.
This is achieved using a revolutionary method of digital waveform synthesis that is far more efficient than traditional designs.
Standard electrotherapy modalities incorporated in Acticare IC/HFI are:
In addition, the waveform is quickly programmed via Acticare's menu system to provide additional TENS frequencies and the following modalities:
- Acupuncture-like TENS (AL-TENS) down to 1Hz
- Neuromuscular stimulation (NMS)
- Transcutaneous Pulsed Radio-frequency (PRF) therapy up to 0.5MHz (Acticare IC only)
- Acticare IC/HFI device
- Comprehensive instructions
- 2 x Pack of four self-adhesive electrodes
- 2 x Lead wires (Acticare IC), 1x Lead wire (Acticare HFI)
- High Quality Carry-case
- 4 x AA Rechargeable Batteries
- Fast Charge Cradle
Optional Accessories (not included in standard pack)
- Rubber Electrodes
- Sponge Pockets
- Double sided Velcro bandage