Pipeline Pilot, Accelrys’ scientific informatics platform, was designed for scientists by scientists. It aggregates and provides immediate access to the volumes of disparate research data locked in silos, automates the scientific analysis of that data, and enables researchers to rapidly explore, visualize and report research results.
Pipeline Pilot and its integrated set of applications address the modeling and simulation, informatics and scientific businesses intelligence needs of research and development organizations. A key strength of the platform is the ability to manage and synthesize scientific information in a way that allows you to rapidly adjust workflows, optimize research cycles and respond to changing market conditions.
Pipeline Pilot protects your investment by addressing the current needs of your organization while providing the flexibility to address your future requirements:
- Start small by deploying to individual scientists who gain value from the automation, data analysis and reporting capabilities.
- Deploy broadly across the organization connecting scientists, research workgroups, business analysts and executives, optimizing the innovation cycle and maximizing the value of your investment.
With Pipeline Pilot you can:
- Complete R&D projects up to 10X faster by leveraging existing research and intellectual property and automating routine data gathering and analysis processes.
- Uncover the knowledge hidden in your data by quickly aggregating and processing massive volumes of structured and unstructured data from multiple disparate research areas in a single environment.
- Reduce direct research costs by developing models for discovery based on predictive science.
- Rapidly build and deploy high quality scientific solutions based upon standard technologies and widely accepted science.
- Improve decision making with better, faster experimental results through real-time reporting dashboards.
- Reduce R&D support costs by integrating incompatible, point solution software and databases.
- Search Accelrys sourcing and bioactivity databases (installed in-house or accessed via the Database Web Service)