Priding ourselves on the dedication to being the best at what we do, Phoenix Industrial will work directly with its clients to get the job done right. In an industry that demands quick response, our experienced team is available 24 hours a day to have your process or facility up and running without costly down time. We have acquired a great number of welding procedures on all types of metals and alloys. Phoenix Industrial can accommodate our clients in many technical capacities. Our goal is to ensure that a quality job is done safely the first time out. With progressive planning and score-carding techniques Phoenix Industrial is able to execute efficient projects on a consistent basis.
Based on our years of experience and training, we are able to offer a wide range of services with quality workmanship - at competitive prices. We specialized in, but are not limited to, the following services:
- Plant Maintenance
- Shutdowns and Turnarounds
- Piping Fabrication and Installation
- Project Planning and Scheduling
- Computer drafting
- Complete welding services
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control
- Structural Steel Fabrication and Erection
- Pressure Vessel Repairs and Alterations
- Tank Erection and Repairs
- Equipment Rigging and Installation
- Millwright Services
- Complete Job Estimates
- Tool and Equipment rental
- Qualified Supervision and Trades Personnel
Maintaining your facility is a balancing act of resources, time and operational stability while ensuring asset integrity and regulatory compliance. With over 15 years of experience, Phoenix Industrial’s Maintenance division works closely with facilities owners to maintain safe and reliable facilities while maximizing returns through the following initiatives:
Safety and Reliability
- Work with clients to develop and indentify critical work priorities.
- Sequencing priorities to minimize emergency work avoiding unnecessary down time.
- Manage and execute work order priorities in the field.
Turnaround, Regulatory and Capital Projects
- Effectively determining scope and cost control.
- Scope freeze and change management.
- Experienced field management and professional trade labour work together for optimal cost control.
- Project documentation is managed to ensure the accuracy and proper control of process critical information.
Planning, Budgeting and cost control
- Breakdown of scope into manageable Workface plans.
- Develop budgets and Primavera schedules to execute Workface plans.
- Scorecards are developed to monitor and optimize field performance.
All cost tracking information are entered into systems of record.
Work Order Management
- Integration of work order system, such as SAP, into field executions.
- Work orders are generated, prioritized and scheduled for field issue.
- Manage maintenance resources to work order priorities
- Preventive and protective maintenance prioritized within the work order system to reduce emergency work.
Management of Change
- Working with the client to identify design and budget impacts.
- Scheduled execution in accordance to design parameters.
- Complete and timely delivery of field generated documentation to required departments.
- Facilitation of NDE testing, documentation, and reporting to ensure facility integrity.
- Quality control program is executed in accordance to regulatory requirements.
- Pressure piping and vessel quality control program ensures deliverables are code compliant.
- Working with the client to provide pre-commissioning and commissioning services and documentation.
- Risk reduction created through commitment to proactive safety practices.
- Safety driven culture shares client’s goals and values.
- Clear and formal communication through procedures and Workface plans
Phoenix Industrial works with you to ensure the lowest cost of ownership through safe, efficient, and quality service. The Phoenix Industrial approach to maintenance supports our client’s goals of reducing costs, increasing production and ensuring quality by protecting people, the environment, and assets.