With a long history of successful projects throughout Western Canada, we understand that our construction clients depend on expert construction management. Phoenix Industrial is able to provide established safety and environmental procedures, industry leading workface planning, scheduling, quality control, and risk management. Our responsiveness and attention to detail are unsurpassed in the industry.
- Construction Management – At the core of Phoenix Industrial’s strength is our ability to manage your project from initiation to completion. With a strong, well-established field proven management structure, we are able to drive out the risks inherent in typical field construction and provide the highest value and visibility to our clients.
- Project Controls – Project reporting is essential to creating full visibility, value and accountability.
- ISO certified processes and procedures ensure the project operates smoothly with full dependability.
- From the beginning of any job, we use earned value tracking mechanisms that provide traceable, auditable invoices aligning to actual field progress. Earned value data also measures performance and proactively manages project schedules.
- The Quality Management team is involved every step of the away in progressive turnover. When the last system is mechanically complete, the verified turnover packages follow.
- Workface Planning – We are at the forefront of this progressive practice. We are able to communicate progress, controls costs and ensure that multiple projects are operating efficiently while maintaining absolute visibility with our clients. Experience and a strong network of planners have placed us ahead of the learning curve. For more on and what it can do for your project .
- Full Range of Services – We are proud to offer a full range of integrated services to our clients. Providing services ranging from workface planning, field installation, to commissioning. We are able to deploy a vast network of skilled labour and project professionals that can ensure project success.
The construction management team consists of highly qualified personnel that all contribute to the success of the following services:
| Project Management |
|Project Managers |
|Change Management |
| Direct Construction Services |
|Pressure Piping |
|Modular Setting |