Dart Electrical Systems Limited Services
Dart Electrical Systems
Dart Electrical Systems Limited
Electrical Contracting and Service:
- Residential: New Construction, Renovations, Service upgrades, Modular home connections
- Commercial: New Construction, Renovations, Maintenance, Signage, Neon, Motors
- Industrial: Maintenance, Lighting, Motors, Variable Frequency Drives, Phase converters, Process Automation, Cranes and Hoists
- Agricultural: Farm services, overhead and underground wiring, Cattle Waterrers, Barn Wiring
- Design and engineering: Design-built construction, Auto-CAD
Wetaskiwin, Alberta, Canada
Electrical Trenching and Aerial Equipment:
- International 6x6 digger derrick truck with 55' aerial bucket, 10-ton crane, hole auger with 8", 14", 16", and 24" augers.
- International aerial bucket truck 55' work height.
- Ford 4x4 Aerial bucket truck 30' work height.
- JLG 4x4 scissor lift 50' working height.
- JLG electric scissor lift 25' work height.
- Up-right indoor electric vertical lift 31' work height.
- Ditch Witch 5010D diesel trencher with 6" wide chain up to 4' trench depth, also has back-hoe, and vibra-plow with assortment of blades
- Bobcat with assorted buckets, back-hoe attachment, and trencher attachment.
- Home, commercial, and institutional intrusion alarms.
- 24-hr monitoring and alarm response
- Wireless and Hard-wired systems.
- Wireless panic button safety systems.
- Life safety systems such as smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Access Control systems; proximity cards and tags, magnetic locks, and door strikes.
- Apartment telephone entry systems.
- CCTV - Security cameras: indoor/outdoor, vandal proof domes, Pan/Tilt/Zoom, day/night, colour, and hidden.
- Digital Video Recorders, Computer Cards, VCR replacements, System design and testing.
Fire Alarm Systems:
- Annual system inspections and repairs.
- New contsruction and retrofit installations
- Conventional and Addressable systems.
- Engineering and Verifications
- Panel replacements.
- Renovations and additions
- System 24-hr monitoring and alarm response