Nature's Health Clinic
Muscles, Kinesio Taping
- Kinesio Taping offers the following unique features:
- Kinesio Tape has 140% elasticity matching that of the skin, giving non-restricted support that allows muscles to perform a full range of motion, easily and comfortably. A durable 3 to 4 day wearing period avoids the hassle of applying and removing traditional sports tapes every few hours. It also gives lasting support and pain relief.
- The unique Kinesio Taping Method structurally lifts the skin and allows the flow of body fluids under the application area, reducing edema, inflammation, and discomfort.
- Kinesio Tape has a 100% high grade cotton patented design that enhances comfort and channels out air, sweat, and water to enhance skin breathing.
- Kinesio Tape is also durable and latex free.
- Kinesio Taping gives support and stability to your joints and muscles without affecting circulation and range of motion. It is also used for Preventive Maintenance, Edema, and Pain Management.
- The Kinesio Taping Method is applied over muscles to reduce pain and inflammation, relax overused tired muscles, and to support muscles in movement on a 24hr/day basis. It is non-restrictive type of taping which allows for full range of motion.
- In contrast, traditional sports' taping is wrapped around a joint strictly for stabilization and support during a sporting event obstructing the flow of bodily fluids.. an UNDESIRABLE side-effect.
Dr. Kurt Hartmann ND (Naturopathic Doctor) (US & Germ Cert.)
Registered Defeat Autism Now Practitioner
European Iridologist, International Kinesio Taping Pracitioner
Contact Nature's Health Clinic
Email - none provided
Print this page