Create an Atmosphere of Possibility: Keynotes, Presentations, and Briefings
ENGAGE CUSTOMERS KICKSTART PLANNING SESSIONS EXPAND TEAM HORIZONS
GLIMPSE EMERGING FUTURES GAIN INVESTMENT IDEAS VISUALIZE OPPORTUNITY
Taylor Warwick presentations and briefings are unique and memorable experiences. They enable you to:
- Develop key customer relationships
- Expand your team's horizon
- Envision future business environments
- Frame planning processes
- Assess opportunities
- Position innovation
Content and the time horizons are fully tailored to your audience and the focus of the session.
Embrace the Power to Shape your Future: Seminars and Colloquia
POSITION FOR PROSPERITY SIDESTEP DISRUPTION ENGAGE OPPORTUNITY
DEVELOP ALTERNATIVE PERSPECTIVES USE FORESIGHT TO BRING LUCK
BALANCE INNOVATION AGENDAS GET AN EDGE ON THE COMPETITION
INCORPORATE THE FUTURE INTO YOUR PLANS NOW
Create your own luck. Be prepared be ready. With a Taylor Warwick seminar you obtain fully customized sessions that will enable your team to:
- Inject future considerations into your corporate plans
- Understand and circumvent potential disruptions and competitive threats
- Recognize, frame, and position innovative opportunities
- Coordinate and balance:
- research and development programs
- technology deployments
- business strategies
A one or two day Taylor Warwick format allows time:
- to establish common frames of reference amongst the participants
- for encompassing and indepth consideration of the salient points
- to leverage your team's experience and insight
Neither change nor your competition is going to wait for you why wait for them?
Make the Future Routine: Advice, Background Material, and Monitoring
OPTIMIZE YOUR RESOURCES AVOID COSTLY CENTRAL STAFF REMAIN FOCUSED
RECOGNIZE OPPORTUNITIES AND THREATS EARLY
SAVE TIME ACCESS MULTIDISCIPLINARY EXPERTISE
Don't let the urgent drive out the important Kissinger
Obtain the functionality and timeliness of a central staff without the expense! With Taylor Warwick behind you, you remain focused on what you do best and know that key developments in your environment won't be missed.
Firmly Ground Your Business Plan: Macro Analysis and Entrepreneurial Support
UNDERSTAND YOUR BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT FUTUREPROOF YOUR BUSINESS CASE
CHALLENGE YOUR ASSUMPTIONS ENSURE ROBUST ECONOMIC MODELS
ATTRACT VENTURE CAPITAL
Pursuing innovation in the rapidly evolving ICT arena is a daunting task requiring a dedicated and disciplined team with a good sense of timing. Stack the deck in your favour balance your expertbased team with Taylor Warwick's multidisciplinary expertise to provide:
- Unbiased perspective and context
- Relevant political / regulatory, environmental, social, and technology (PEST) analysis
- Competitive market and penetration analyses
- Grounded economic and business model development
Time is of the essence.. don't handicap your efforts by going it alone.
Create Your Future: Studies and Research
EXPLORE NEW OPTIONS DEVELOP NEW OPPORTUNITIES
ANSWER THE TOUGH QUESTIONS AND PROFIT
To profit handsomely you only need to answer the right questions. For example:
- What are an incumbent telco's best options for growth and can they avoid obsolescence?
- In telecom, will content or connections dominate ten years from now?
- How disruptive will VoIP on WiFi be to the mobility industry?
- What will be the key ICT service bundles a decade from now and how will their aggregate traffic attributes impact network architecture?
Developing credible answers requires a mixture of approaches and cooperation amongst a variety of players. Taylor Warwick is uniquely positioned to assist companies tackle these types of problems, so whether your interests lie here, or with answering more tightly focused questions, contact Taylor Warwick today.
Know Where the Money Will Be: Students and Educational Support
KNOW YOUR OPTIONS EXPLORE WHERE OPPORTUNITY WILL BE
Typically via an interactive presentation format, Taylor Warwick is only too pleased to work with universities, schools, and students to help foster a better appreciation of science and technology in general and help expose them to the plethora of exciting options and opportunities available to them as they grow and develop their expertise. If they wish 'to skate to where the puck will be' [Gretzky], some knowledge of the world they will be growing into is essential.