Occupational Hygiene is the discipline of anticipating, recognizing, evaluating, and controlling health hazards in the working environment with the objective of protecting worker health and well-being as well as safeguarding the community at large. Hygiene is the science devoted to the management of those factors arising in or from the workplace that may cause sickness, impaired health, or illness among workers. Occupational Hygiene is a proactive program used from the shop floor to the manager's office. Industrial Hygiene is used when:
Health hazard issues arise
Regulatory changes are proclaimed
New projects and processes are being engineered
Risk assessments are performed
New materials and equipment are introduced to the workplace
Industrial air quality and other job safety standards cannot be taken lightly.
JADA Solutions (HSE) Inc . offers industrial hygiene services that help your company provide clean air and a safe work environment for your employees. We will help determine the cause and origin of a wide range of industrial hazards, and make safety recommendations. Beyond advocating basic industrial hygiene, JADA Solutions (HSE) Inc. offers indoor air quality testing and analysis, mould investigation, mould cause and origin determinations, noise monitoring, employee exposure monitoring, chemical and particulate sampling, and much more.
JADA Solutions (HSE) Inc. provides industrial hygiene services to prevent hazards and discover where problems originate. Through our safety and monitoring surveys, and occupational exposure assessments, we can help you ensure that your workplace poses no threats to worker health.
Baseline Assessments and Surveys :
JADA Solutions (HSE) Inc . has provided training in the areas of personal protective equipment, and hazard assessments. We also have helped companies develop consistent policies, practices and procedures in compliance with Federal and Provincial regulations.
Industrial Hygiene Technical Services :
- Baseline Industrial Hygiene Surveys;
- Industrial Hygiene and Safety Program Audits;
- Noise Testing;
- Air Sampling/Personnel Monitoring for various chemicals; and
- Emergency Response to Exposure Events.
Industrial Hygiene and Health & Safety Management Services:
- Program Development Such as Hearing Conservation, Specific Codes of Practice, Respiratory Protection, Hazard Communication and Monitoring Protocols;
- Health and Safety Program Development;
- Respirator Selection and Respirator Fit Testing;
- MSDS Development and Review;
- Industrial Hygiene Program Development including Exposure Assessments, Air Sampling Strategies, Risk Assessment, Respiratory Protection, Hazard Communication, Regulatory Compliance and Training.