At CONCEPT ENGINEERING we strive to make your concept a reality. We specialize in providing innovative and cost effective solutions, delivered with the highest standards of professional integrity and quality. Building strong relationships with our clients is important, allowing us to understand their needs and provide the right solutions.
From initial concepts to working drawings - design meetings to contract administration, Concept Engineering is there, offering:
- Electrical system design
- Power distribution
- Lighting design
- Security and audio/visual
- Life safety
- Emergency power generation
- Design build
- Fire alarm verification
- Building evaluation studies/reports
- Sustainability (LEED ® AP)
- Project Management
Our broad project portfolio, teamed with extensive field experience will ensure a design that will meet and exceed expectations in both a timely and cost effective manner.
With a broad range of experience in utilities engineering, whether it be overhead or underground, Concept Engineering can provide the details and information necessary to connect and communicate. Our horizontal utility services include:
- Underground Residential Distribution (URD)
- Detailed design
- Coordination with utilities involved
- Easement applications
- Street lighting design to RTAC, IESNA requirements
- Material/Equipment specifications
- Roadway lighting to Transportation Association of Canada (TAC) standards
- Roadway lighting assessments
- Traffic control distribution
Concept Engineering will provide all documentation required from start to finish including design, specifications, tendering and construction administration. Throughout the project, we will make recommendations from our extensive experience and knowledge base in the best interest of the client/project.
Along with many private developers, we have worked closely with ATCO, EPCOR, FortisAlberta, The City of Edmonton, Telus and Shaw Cable.
Sustainability is the ability to fulfill the needs of the present without compromising the needs of the future.
We are constantly reminded that we must not sacrifice the environment for the sake of progress and as professionals must seek balance in all that we create. Through sustainable design, Concept Engineering strives to reduce energy consumption and environmental impact, meanwhile increasing comfort, functionality and overall productivity.
We achieve these values by:
- Pursuing continuing education and certifications
- Collaborating with experienced professionals
- Researching current and new technologies
- Practicing these ideals in everyday settings
Concept Engineering has the training, experience and resources available to create a difference; transforming today’s concepts into tomorrow’s reality.