We are in the business of converting and preserving your precious memories that are on older media such as various VCR tapes, Hi8, miniDV and other camcorder tapes to DVD and in a digital format so you and your children can enjoy them in the years ahead. On average VHS tapes may last upto 10-15 years whereas DVDs upto 50-60 years.
We can also provide you with DVD/CD duplication service. (includes free artwork and sleeves)
- Video Cassette to DVD Conversion (VHS, 8mm, Hi8, Mini-DV Digital Camcorder)
- PAL to NTSC conversions – for international video formats that are not compatible with North America
- All video is produced with standard edit and clean up for your videos as well as free menu creation
- Optimized MPEG encoded video for high quality video retention. For an additional free, the digital MPEG or AVI files will also be supplied to you in a DVD data disc.
- Digital High Definition video to DVD conversion (SD) – from digital camcorders that record in HD.
- Creation of Photo DVDs with custom slideshows and background music .
- Free CD/DVD artwork and DVD sleeves included with every purchase.
Please fill out an RFQ (request for quote) form to get a quotation.
Please note: allow for upto 1 week for the processing of your videos. At time of ordering an estimate will be given to you for a timeline.