Basting for hand quilting
(Based on the size of your quilt top)
Allover pantogram starts at
goes up to
Custom quilting starts at
goes up to
GST is additional
Minimum charge is $50.00
Reloading charge is $15.00
$.01per square inch
$.02 per square inch
$.025 per square inch
$.035per square inch
$.05 per square inch
• Please allow 6 inches extra width and length (3 inches extra per side) for batting and backing.
• Press seams open in backing.
• Trim off selvedge edges on the interior backing seams.
• Ensure top and bottom edges are straight on backing and batting.
• Do not pin or baste quilt layers.
• Press top and backing and bring draped on hangers
• Wrinkles can be removed from batting that has been bagged, simply place in perma press dryer for 15 minutes. Fold
neatly when removed from the dryer.
• No embellishments on the quilt top please, to allow even rolling. The time to add your embellishments is after the
machine quilting is completed and the quilt has been returned to you.
• Batting is available for purchase.
If the quilt does not have a border and you have not double stitched the seams at the quilt edge, please add a row of stay-stitching (at 12 stitches per inch) to the outside of your quilt in the area to be covered by your binding. The stay-stitching will stabilize your quilt's edge preventing the seams from opening during installation and quilting. If your quilt has a border this is not necessary.
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011