Unlock your potential
With the new RepeaterPORT from Packers Plus you can:
- Increase Your Stage Numbers
- Reduce Your Completion Time
- Optimize Your Fracture Crews
- Reduce Your Fracture Fluid Volume
- Increase Your Production
- Improve Your Well Economics
The RepeaterPORT® sleeve is a new technology that allows for more than one stage to be activated with the same size actuation ball. This effectively increases the number of stages available in our StackFRAC® HD™ system up to 60.
It is run in conjunction with a FracPORT™ with the same ball seat size. Each sleeve is run between two RockSEAL® II packers to allow specific zones of the wellbore to be isolated and selectively fractured.
In this way, the RepeaterPORT sleeve effectively multiplies the number of available stages that can be fractured. There are a variety of ball seat sizes, allowing numerous stages to be run in sequence.
- Increases the number of stages available per system
- Can be run in series in conjunction with a FracPORT sleeve to fracture several independent zones
- Lower zones are isolated due to increasing ball sizes
- Flow protector prevents actuation balls from flowing back
- Ball-actuated, hydraulically activated
- Adjustable activation shear
- Sleeve is locked in place upon opening
- Provides a flow area greater than the liner
- Ball seat can be quickly milled out
- Field-proven resistance to abrasion and erosion
- Corrosion resistant design