Field Port™ is the top performing and easiest to implement wireless monitoring solution available today. Designed from the ground up for harsh industrial and oil and gas environments, Field Port™ provides an extensive array of sensors that effortlessly communicates with existing SCADA and HMI systems. Field Port™ wireless technology provides significant cost savings when compared to conventional wired technology.
• Up to 50 wireless sensors per base station/logger
• Log data to a high capacity compact flash card
• Direct connect to existing SCADA, RTU, and HMI systems
• Battery operated sensors with long battery life (typically 5 years)
• Intrinsically safe – hazardous area approved (-40 •C to +85 •C)
• Reliable, secure, robust RF communications (up to 3,000 feet)
• Easy, low cost sensor installation: no wires, no permits, no licenses
• Long-term monitoring and logging
• Short-term data gathering and logging
• Easy low-cost expansion of existing monitoring/SCADA stations
Up to 50 wireless sensors can communicate with a single Base Radio. Measurements include pressure, differential pressure, temperature, level, standard 4-20ma and voltage signals, contact closures, and a unique acoustic condition monitoring module. All sensors are intrinsically safe for easy application in hazardous areas and are rated for -40 •C to +85 •C operation. Each is battery operated with an unsurpassed battery life of up to 5 years. A very low power LCD screen is always on for local viewing of the process variable and each unit can be configured from two simple front-panel push buttons.