The Field Port™ Remote Monitoring Station is an end-to-end solution for gathering information from Field Port™ Wireless Sensors. The Remote Monitoring Station transmits information directly to the Internet and onto your desktop. Installation is literally “plug and play” because operators simply install the battery powered wireless sensors and mount the pre-configured Remote Monitoring Station at a central location. Up to 50 wireless sensors can transmit their data to the Remote Monitoring Station and the data are stored and transmitted to the Internet via satellite or other radio technology. Everything is included to get your monitoring project up and running in the shortest amount of time.
When you’re ready to go wireless, you want to get going right away. And you want a turnkey approach that lets you get started, right out of the box. Everything you need, from one source, ready to go – that’s what the Field Port™ Remote Monitoring Station and Wireless Sensors offer you. Our wireless solution provides a complete end-to-end system along with great customer support that is the key to the success of your monitoring.
• Totally wireless monitoring from sensor to desktop
• Operator alarm callout
• Secure data storage
• Easy to install and maintain – No wiring – Just mount and go
• Entirely battery operated from sensor to satellite
• Up to 50 wireless sensors per station
• License free spread spectrum radio and satellite link
• Pre-configured satellite to your own secure web site
• Low cost monthly monitoring subscription
• General purpose monitoring
• Long-term monitoring in remote locations
• Short-term data gathering on process conditions
• New installations or to test a project’s economic viability