The Enhanced Advantage
- State-of-the-art high capacity surface control equipment and high calibre personnel
- State-of-the-art membrane generated nitrogen system with customizable deliverability
- High capacity underbalanced drilling 4-phase horizontal separator
- Experienced and proven management, directly involved in the performance and results of field operations
- Highly qualified and motivated field operators trained in all aspects of underbalanced drilling and nitrogen operations
- All personnel are committed to safety in the workplace and meet or exceed industry training standards
- Fully modular equipment, skid mounted and closed-in work spaces, designed for winter drilling operations
- High capacity flowlines and pumps designed to give superior performance under all formation and drilling conditions
ENHANCED DRILL SYSTEMS (EDS) supplies an integrated package which incorporates on-site nitrogen generation together with a Closed Surface Controlled Pressure vessel, all tied together with Real Time Data Acquisition. This single-supplier alternative offers these advantages:
- Streamlined field operations
- Co-ordinated drilling operation and communication procedures
- More effective reporting and execution of drilling instructions
- Faster reaction time to coordinated drilling instructions
- Coordinated rig-in and rig-out procedures
- Superior time management for all aspects of drilling
Coordinated Data Reporting
EDS’s real time data acquisition capabilities mean operators receive more effective reporting of drilling data with respect to foam injection, closed-system flow rates, and nitrogen flow rates.
Superior Underbalanced Drilling Operations
Optimum utilization of key, experienced personnel enables the operator to extract superior overall performance.
Newly Designed Equipment
State-of-the-art equipment means better drilling operations and superior contractor performance.
- Single-supplier package pricing
- Lower day rates result from using only 1 contractor for services previously supplied by up to 4 or more contractors
- Our newly designed equipment means better drilling operations with less down time due to maintenance and repairs
- Supplier for Air, Nitrogen and Surface Control Separator all in one.
- EDS requires fewer operators, meaning savings in travel, support services, and day rate expenses
- Fewer personnel means more efficient management practices with respect to communications, instruction, reporting and supervision
- Cost effective field operations
Enhanced Drill Systems
Enhanced Drill Systems is based in Red Deer, Alberta. Its interactive underbalanced drilling packages are comprised of a completely self-contained system,including nitrogen generation,compression equipment and surface control systems.
1025, 400 - 5th Ave S.W.,
Calgary, Alberta T2P 0L6
Tel (403) 260-5416 Fax (403) 264-9376
Red Deer Office
5398 – 39139 Hwy. 2A, Red Deer, AB T4S 2B3 Tel
(403) 314-1564 Fax
Health, Safety & Environment
Safety - for our employees, our contractors and our customers - is Ensign's top priority and it is our ongoing goal to achieve year-over-year improvement in safety performance and zero accidents and zero injuries through our Driving to Zero program. For more information on Health, Safety & Environment,