With reference to work procedures of valve remanufacturing, the following procedures are followed for each valve sent in to our shop.
1. Valve is dismantled
2. All parts are cleaned to bare metal, either by chemical solution dip-tank, sandblasting or both.
3. All parts re-inspected for wear.
4. Worn parts are built-up by weld deposit with material equal to or better than original.
5. Built-up parts machined or ground to size.
6. Valve assembled with new gasket and new bolting.
7. Valve tested to the API 598 test procedure.
8. Valve painted and prepared for shipping
Reconditioned valves have a one year limited warranty.
Our services also include:
- Gear operators
- Emergency shutdown valves
- Polymer Coatings
- Testing of valves to API and ASME standards
Valve bodies that are 'washed out' and that we feel are no longer safe for use at their original ratings will not be repaired.