- Size: 5" x 5" x 1" (12.5cm x 12.5cm x 2.5cm)
- Lightweight: 11oz. (327g)
- Durable ABS plastic housing
- Long-life LED technology
- Timer function - 4 settings: 15-30-45-60 minutes
- Rechargeable lithium-ION battery (with LED charging indicator)
- 110-240v AC adapter & set of 4 international plug pins (UL Listed) (included)
- Custom rip-stop nylon carrying case (included)
- 2 year warranty
- 60 day money-back guarantee
- No UV radiation
USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
- Typical usage time is 15-30 minutes a day. Regular daily usage is recommended.
Optimally, The Litebook® Elite™ should be used first thing in the morning, as early as possible upon awakening.
- For some people, especially seniors, who fall asleep earlier than they’d like and wake up either too often or too early, we recommend using your Litebook Elite in the early evening to tell your body that you’re not ready to go to sleep. This will help you sleep through the night and awaken at your preferred time.
- The Litebook® Elite™ should be positioned approximately 12-24 inches (30-60 cm) from your face, and should be offset slightly from center to reduce glare (SEE DIAGRAM)
- The Litebook® Elite’s light beam must be directed at your eyes, and your eyes must be open to achieve benefit.
- Typically, you will recognize when you've received sufficient light - most often by feeling of heightened alertness, energy, and/or mood.
- Refer to the diagram for proper positioning of The Litebook® Elite™.
The Litebook® Elite™ emits an intense beam of white light. DO NOT STARE DIRECTLY AT THE LIGHT SOURCE. It is NOT harmful to glance at the light for a few seconds at a time.
We encourage use of The Litebook® Elite™ while engaged in other activities, such as reading, eating, applying makeup, or working at a computer or desk. However, take care that The Litebook® Elite™ is NOT brought into contact with water or heat-producing appliances, as they may damage The Litebook® Elite™, and may pose possible fire hazards.
If you have a history of eye disease including, but not limited to, macular degeneration, have undergone laser corrective eye surgery in the past 30 days, or if you are currently taking any medications including certain antibiotics which render you photosensitive (extremely sensitive to light), consult with your ophthalmologist or health care provider before using product.
Consult a medical professional before using this product if you have been diagnosed with Seasonal Affective Disorder, depression, Bipolar Disorder, mood or sleep disorders or if you are taking medication for the treatment of depression and/or mood disorders (including but not limited to: fluoxetine (Prozac®), fluvoxamine (Luvox®), paroxetine (Paxil®), sertraline (Zoloft®), venlafaxine (Effexor®), nefazodone (Serzone®), Wellbutrin® and Zyban®). Light therapy may change the effect of
these types of medications.
Occasionally mild side-effects may occur which usually resolve after a few days of use, including headaches or a 'stinging' sensation in the eyes. If these or any other adverse effects not listed do not resolve after three days, discontinue use of The Litebook® Elite™ and consult your health care provider. On very rare occasions and usually only with over-use,
less than 1% of users may experience mania (periods of abnormally and persistently elevated, expansive or
irritated mood). If this occurs, discontinue using The Litebook Elite immediately.
If you have any questions or concerns about your
Litebook®, please call:
1-877-723-5483 (toll free North America) or