Rice & Rollingson Dentistry :: Porcelain Veneers
Rice & Rollingson Dentistry
teeth, Porcelain Veneers
Porcelain veneers are an excellent, versatile option for a number of different types of problems with your smile. Consisting of a thin layer of strong, durable dental porcelain, porcelain veneers can restore a flawless, natural looking surface to your teeth while strengthening the underlying tooth.
Some uses for porcelain veneers include:
- Restoring function and appearance of chipped, cracked, and broken teeth
- Correcting slight crookedness in the smile
- Repairing and correcting teeth that are unevenly sized or shaped
- Repairing teeth with excessive wear
- Whitening and brightening a dull or stained smile
How porcelain veneers work
Made of strong dental grade porcelain, porcelain veneers are designed to recreate the color, texture, and luminosity of natural tooth enamel. Affixed to the front of your teeth using a specially formulated, light-activated adhesive, porcelain veneers can improve the appearance your teeth.