KB Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd. is a locally owned family business, serving Southern Alberta and the
surrounding area since 1983. Our fully licensed and bonded plumbers, gas fitters, sheet metal and refrigeration mechanics, welders and service technicians meet all the needs of Residential, Commercial and Industrial customers. Our strong and experienced team offers a fully integrated, one stop shop for plumbing, heating, metal fabrication, refrigeration and 24 hour service.
As proud members of our Community, we are committed to our customers and employees and look forward to serving your needs.
Maintaining your Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, or Plumbing equipment at peak operating performance is no different than changing your oil or maintaining tire pressure in your car. Without regular maintenance, all mechanical pieces of equipment, whether through time or neglect will not give you the mileage, performance, efficiency or reliability you expect and could even end up costing you more money to operate.
At KB Heating and Air Conditioning we offer many options for planned maintenance and service to suit your needs, so you don’t have to worry about when, what and how often to service your equipment. Our trained technicians will analyze all of your equipment, new and old, and put together a PMA (Planned Maintenance Agreement) that meets your needs.
You can count on KB Heating and Air Conditioning to maintain, repair, or replace any type of Heating, Cooling, Ventilation, Plumbing or Boiler equipment you have.
For all your Residential, Commercial, or Industrial service needs, KB Heating and Air Conditioning provides you with the confidence that your equipment will operate at the best performance possible.
Please call our service department to discuss a preventative maintenance agreement tailored to your specific needs.
- All makes & models of heating & air conditioning equipment
- All makes & models of plumbing fixtures & equipment
- Boilers & hydronic heating
- Backflow testing & Certification
- Tankless hot water & hot water tanks
- Roof top units
- PMA’s (Planned Maintenance Agreements) available upon request
- MUA’s (Make Up Air Units) & exhaust systems
- Combustion analysis & tuning
- IAQ (Indoor Air Quality) testing
- Fireplace service & repair
- Large inventory of repair parts on hand
- Fully Insured and Bonded
- 24 Hour Emergency Service: 403-328-0337
ASK about our financing options