Like any appliance, your building’s equipment needs regular maintenance and an inspection in order to achieve energy efficiency and to have it perform at it’s best. Are you too busy to remember to schedule that maintenance? Then you need the peace of mind of having a KB Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd. Planned Maintenance Agreement (PMA) in place.
Need to know more about our Planned Maintenance Agreement’s? When you fill out and submit the attached questionnaire or phone our office to book an appointment, we will send a representative to meet you, to evaluate your equipment and provide you with a comprehensive evaluation, report and proposal, with no obligation on your part. Our representative will explain to you how the Planned Maintenance Agreement process works and what benefits you can expect from it.
If you decide to purchase a Planned Maintenance Agreement, here’s what you can expect:
- We will phone you to book your first planned maintenance call where we will clean and service your equipment covered under the maintenance agreement, including a comprehensive inspection to look for any potential problems.
- If we find any potential problems, we will discuss them with you to determine your preferred course of action.
- If your equipment needs replacement parts, you receive preferred pricing on the parts.
- If you have an emergency where your equipment is not working properly, you have priority status on service calls and a preferred labour rate.
- Please note that duct cleaning is not included under the Planned Maintenance Agreement. If you wish to have ducts cleaned, you need to book that appointment separately.
Remember, if you submit the attached questionnaire, you are under no obligation. But you could benefit from the peace of mind of knowing your business’s equipment is looked after.