Control Vans & Towers
ELRUS Control Towers have increased production as much as 10% because of a centralized operating station with a view and control of the complete crushing and screening process.
They provide operator safety and increase the level of safety for all individuals working around the crushing or screening site.
Standard Hydraulic Raise and Lower Control Towers are: 6 feet by 8 feet, and 6 feet by 10 feet (all 6 feet 8 inches in height). Stationary Control Towers are available in sizes 6’ X 8’ up to 12’ X 16’ with custom designs and features to meet individual customer requirements.
ELRUS Control Tower Features:
- Full 360° view of the crushing spread
- Climate control for operator comfort
- Plenty of room for control panel, phone, computer controls etc.
- Simple hydraulic raise and lower for travel or security
- Rear access (escape) full glass door & floor hatch door
- Wired for lights, heat and accessories
Last Updated on Monday, 13 June 2011 08:41