Pyromusicals - Traditional shows - Southern Alberta Fireworks
Fireworks, Fireworks Shows, Firing System
The majority of professional fireworks shows performed in Canada are considered to be traditional. Our traditional shows are custom designed to meet the expectations of the sponsor. From the opening segment that grabs the audience's attention, through a series of tableaus that showcase the wide range of product available, to the spectacular finale with its thunderous conclusion, the traditional show performed by FSC is the perfect highlight for just about any event!
Examples of Traditional Show Budgets:
- Town, Private Function, Corporate Class $2,500.00 - $5,000.00
- City and Major Corporate Class $5,000.00 - $15,000.00
- Provincial Class $15,000.00 - $40,000.00
- National Class $40,000.00 - $75,000.00
The above numbers are provided only as a guide and cover the majority of traditional shows performed in Canada. Keep in mind we have designed and performed traditional shows from the minimum $2,500.00 to over $100,000.00 and can provide information and references for all price ranges.
- Exhibitions, Stampedes and Fairs
- Canada Day
- New Year's Eve
- Centennial Celebrations Concerts
- Air shows
- Stage Performances
- Sporting Events
- Weddings and Anniversaries
- Birthday Parties
- Retirement Parties
- Movie Special Effects
- TV Commercial Special Effects
- Christmas Parties
- Trade Shows
- Grand Openings
- Product Launches
A true “pyromusical” fireworks show is performed using a computerized firing system that synchronizes the fireworks with a musical sound track. The sound track is custom designed with the theme of the event in mind (Canada Day, New Year’s Eve, wedding, birthday, etc.), and the fireworks reflect the tone and style of the music.
Pyromusicals should be budgeted using the following per minute figures:
- Town, Private Function, Corporate Class: $500.00 - $1,000.00 per min.
- High Profile Event and Major Impact Class: $1,000.00 - $2,000.00 per min.
- National Competition Quality: $2,000.00 - $4,000.00 per min.
- International Competition: $4,000.00+ per min.
Many factors affect the budget of each pyromusical, such as site requirements, musical choices, and shell selection. The above numbers are provided as examples and for initial budgeting purposes only. The per minute figures are based upon the average cost of shows we have performed and include all the expenses associated with producing your show. Fireworks Spectaculars offers these services with all of our pyromusicals: Computer Controlled Pyromusical Shows (Pyrodigital) Pyro Musical Choreography (Fire One software) - Professional custom designs by awarded Choreographer -Sound Track Editing and Recording Services -Set up, take down and firing of fireworks/pyrotechnics - Fully Insured and Licenced service
Rooftops, barges, close proximity
FSC has a wide range of experience with “non-traditional” or high logistical shows such as rooftops and barges, as well as close proximity pyrotechnics. These all require more planning and permits than other shows and generally require a site visit by one of our professionals to evaluate the possibilities.
All FSC performances are “turn-key” operations that include:
- FSC Supervisor and any necessary crew
- Display design and performance services
- Shells, equipment, firing supplies and related products
- All necessary permits (Local, provincial, national as required)
- Set-up and take-down Initial post-show clean-up and inspection
- $5,000,000.00 liability insurance
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011
, Fireworks Shows
, Firing System