Customer Service and Sales Training
Helping maximize your sales potential.
Why Customer Service & Sales Training?
- Business is defined by customer relationships.
- Customers remember good service. And bad.
- Enhance a team atmosphere. Retain staff longer.
- It only takes one poor experience to prevent customers from shopping in your store again.
- Customers can tell ten people about bad service, who will tell others.
- Customers will tell friends about good service, who will tell their friends.
- Sales success depends on adding value to the customer.
Why Use A Professional
- Your staff will be trained by customer service experts. You and your management can focus on other areas.
- Eliminates the “yadda, yadda, yadda” from the boss – in one ear and out the other syndrome.
- Give your staff a feeling of importance – “my boss cares for me and is willing to invest in me.”
- Training goes straight to the front line.
- Improve staff retention and morale.
Our Selling Program
- Each session is interactive, exciting and guaranteed to provide your staff with new and innovative selling ideas.
- Your veterans and your new associates will leave each session with great take-a-ways and motivated increase sales.
- A variety of learning approaches utilized including flip charts, power points and role-playing.
Employee Orientation Program
- Outlines company objectives, goals, policies and procedures.
- Introduces new employees to your company and refreshes veteran employees.
- Allows veterans and new employees an opportunity to network and share ideas.
- Provides employees with background information on your company so that they can feel proud to work for you.
Customized to suit your business needs
- Not enough employees to host your personalized workshops? We offer sessions combined with other employers.
- Each session will be brought to management for final approval before sessions commence.