MISTRAS takes pride in providing software solutions to the inspection industry. Our PCMS
(Plant Condition Management Software) software database is a comprehensive software program developed specifically for industrial process industries.
Textual and numerical data are easily entered and analyzed by the program resulting in increased confidence of inspection results with complete compliance with regulatory mandates. A dedicated staff of professionals and user interaction help assure that your mechanical integrity program is in compliance with OSHA and industry guidelines such as OSHA 1910.
An international drive for more cost effective, preventative maintenance are leading industry toward data information management systems, PCMS
provides solutions that rank units or individual equipment according to criticality or risk, allowing inspection efforts to be focused where they can have the greatest effect in risk reduction.
Benefits include the following:
- Store asset data and control documents in one place reducing redundancy and streamlining record keeping
- Maintain design & operating characteristics for fixed, electrical, relief valves & rotating equipment
- Capture activities such as inspection reports, test results & maintenance requests
- Interface with data loggers, PMI(Positive Material Identification) equipment & PDA’s
- Calculate corrosion rates, remaining life, due dates & risk rankings
- Plan future activity such as compliance inspections, maintenance activities & equipment tests
- Recommend effective inspection techniques and monitoring solutions
- Link to maintenance management systems such as SAP, Maximo & EMPAC
- Link to continuous monitoring applications to proactively identify potential problems
- Provide KPI (Key Performance Indicators) to benchmark asset & facility performance
systems are utilized in many refineries, chemical plants, production and exploration facilities for the management of inspection information on piping, pressure vessels and other equipment. PCMS offers tremendous advantages through the facility to organize, link and synchronize information enabling thorough evaluation of the results. PCMS
thus provides the economic tools to budget and plan long term maintenance strategies. PCMS
also increases the ability to identify a problem before failure actually occurs and thus reduce unplanned shutdown and their attendant lost profit opportunities. PCMS
has the ability to adapt to suit a customers specific needs via the licensing of additional modules. The PCMS
users group meets annually to discuss issues, vote on enhancements to the software to meet the need of the industry. In addition to the modules described herein, the support staff at the PCMS
Center of Excellence work diligently to provide ongoing software enhancements and an exemplary level of support to their customers.